Search

segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

Dubai Mall

Happened on April 23rd or 24th, 2012:
I was flying over to the underground car park at the Dubai Mall. I went to the elevator and it took me to a weird floor (with a strange stop at the ground floor). I went to a shop called Toy Kingdom and noticed a baby that was stuck on a bed shaped like a trampoline. I've seen some Russian Phineas and Ferb toys, but the the show's logo looked a bit weird and I ran out to the annex, which had a tin full of games and some rice. I ran down the stairs and I've seen a janitor, I ran up the stairs and I returned to that floor, where I've seen an Etisalat store from the "balcony". Later on, I entered a restaurant, the TV was turned on SIC, the news were on. I later went to the door of an aparment and later some stairs appeared, I went down, talked with some nice bloke there, ran down the stairs and turns out that I left my local Intermarché supermarket!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário