Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

First dream of the year

Happened on January 1st, 2014:
I was in a weird mall. It was a cross between my city's best mall (Braga Parque) and my city's worst mall (Bragashopping). I went to a store which - by my reckoning - had two floors. The entrance was on the top floor and I had to go down the stairs. They had gray carpets on the floor and they were selling clothes. There were no customers, just the people that were working. What went really awkward was when I went to Pingo Doce (=both malls have it. Continente is on Minho Center).By then, it had become more or less like a mint green landscape or something. The walls, floor and ceiling were all mint green. By then, it looked like I went to El Corte Inglés in Oporto.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário