Search

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Eurovision Sans Frontières Song Contest

Happened on March 13th, 2014:
I was watching the Eurovision Song Contest finals from Denmark (Cool! A dream set two months from that day, when the piss-awful Suzy was at the center of my attention and before I knew that I would like András Kallay.Saunders before Conchita Wurst took over). Instead of the contestants singing, they were playing games, similar to It's a Knockout/Jeux Sans Frontières. I had to leave my home in the middle of the final, which oddly enough was not on a Saturday and it was on an afternoon. From what I know, I had to leave after Portugal's "game", which was followed by the Hungarian one, where I left.
When I left,I noticed that I had to leave the car where I was and entered a grocery store and looked at a comedy newspaper loosely based on Diário do Minho, one of our local newspapers. It was from last January, oddly enough.
Later I was playing a mobile game where you had to tap your finger repeatedly on a garden, similar to a Ludum Dare game I played the previous Monday (can't remember which one was, I played it on Deviantart) and a Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven/Paradise game called
At the end, I was seeing a promo for next year's ESC:
"Who will represent Portugal in Sri Lanka?" - said the VO.
Quite nonsensical indeed, this isn't the ABU TV Song Festival, but eat your heart out Conchita Wurst.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário