Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Cartoon Network's new look

Happened on February 6th, 2014:
In this dream, Cartoon Network has rebranded.
The look was a mix of 2004/2012 Toonami with AXN.
The logo was a red cube with the channel's name in a lowercase font.
The red cube was also the channel's mascot. It morphed into random objects. It had a name, but I can't remember. It looked like the name of an alien from Ben 10.
The homepage was entirely rendered in Flash.
The CN Cartoon Forum got a skin based on the look.
Also, there was another TZ user from my country. His avatar was just CN's logo from 2004. Judging by the username, he was a CN fan.
Red Arrow :D's avatar (at the time) was present, except that the background was white.
I also watched a Korean historical drama on KBS World. All I can remember was a shot of a woman thinking.
Checking my EPG, a mall in Lisbon, Colombo, finally had it's own channel between TVI and SIC Notícias.
(Days earlier, I had a drem where I was eating the back of my provider's remote control. It tasted like some cookie.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário