Search

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Weird and varied dream

Happened on March 24th, 2014:
-CN PT kept the S1 credits for Dexter's Laboratory, but it started with the last scene of the credits, and then it squeezed to reveal the WAC-styled credits.
-I was going to a weird hotel.
-I had the power to see a room which had five Grundigs (apparently tuned to the same channel, airing a music video) and two Samsungs (these were 16:9 and were tuned to the same music channel as the Grundigs). The music video was in black and white and was very experimentalist. I was watching them from the window on my living room.
-My sandals were hot dog buns and my legs were hot.
-I went to see my old blogs, however, only a few posts were left.  Most of the content was deleted.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário