Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Asian dreams

Happened on February 16th, 2014:
I had a dream involving two Asian versions of Cartoon Network. First I was watching videos from some shorts that air on the SE Asian version and it had a flying Dexter, and bizarrely enough, SpongeBob.
I later had to complete something PPG-related, and it was also New Year-related: you had to fill in the squares with the correct characters. They had a semi-PPGZ-ish design. There was a DB character but that's it. I also recall seeing a Pokey Oaks museum.
I had to go somewhere and I left from the building entrance (not the garage block in floor -1) and many kids were playing. I had an idea for a movie about that with a French title. I had to go to some weird place by car. There were lots of clouds.
On the Korean site, I checked the schedule and they had a different design. The main page still had the channel's jingle (Sinnaneun Jaemi = Fun and Exciting).

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário