Search

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Korean cartoon for sissies, school and Toonzone

Happened on April 5th, 2014:
I went to someone else's house. The TV only had the Portuguese broadcast channels (RTP 1, RTP 2, SIC and TVI), but the colors were out of contrast for quite some time.
After a while, the next afternoon, I turned the TV on RTP 1 and they were airing Robocar Poli (?!) after the news! It airs at around 08:00 on RTP 2. It's a Korean cartoon which in my opinion looks like Transformers for babies. Uh, well, not LITERALLY babies, but the pre-school audience.
At school, I went to the Toonzone forums and the main page was in maintenance for a few minutes (the MAIN SITE, not the forums). When clicking on it, there was a notice that the site was temporarily gone and on maintenance. The logo on the forums had extensions on the first N.
Then I went to my math class, which had only 5-6 students and three whiteboards, two boards were next to the main one.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário