Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Braga Parque, Chinese tat and Dana International

Happened on January 6th, 2014:
I went to Braga Parque all by myself. It was way better than in real life.
Later: some weird Hanna-Barbera logos! The first one I remember is a weird one from 1965-1966 called the "HB Door" which had a dar orangish-brown background with a black roudned square. The text was barely visible. The next one was one involving the CGI Swirling Star, with the text "HB GAMES NGS" underneath (a reference to a Spanish company whose crap speakers appear on my school).
I had a KBS World dream once more, where I checked my EPG and Morning Forum was illustrated with a picture of the main character from Teacher's Pet. (In reality they show a picture of the four main presenters on a garden).
Next day, January 7th, 2014:
I was watching a bizarre episode of The Powerpuff Girls. It involved Ms. Bellum and the Powerpuffs getting wet and she had to cover her face with a pillow. Later I went to a mall to find some cheap Chinese tat to review (I'm not doing that right now). All of a sudden, EVERY Chinese store I entered turned into an indoor "amusement park", complete with inflatables. Then, all of a sudden, this started playing and I rushed to get into the car:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário