Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Ashens Lanananayeej Romanians GO!

Happened on January 10th, 2014:
I was in the action of a Teen Titans GO! episode (I haven't seen it so far) and it involved babies, don't know why. I escaped from the nonsensical cartoon landscape and returned to the real world.
In the real world, I went to some cafés/restaurants owned by Romanian people where I live. One of them was a rip-off of Pizza Hut and the other one was a cross between a bakery and a pizza restaurant. All of this happened when I was listening to this:
Anyway, I went to some bloke's house and found a shrine for Vasco Palmeirim's ZON ads when I went up the stairs with some blue, yellow, green and red blocks (an allusion to a game called Where Am I?, which I played the previous evening).
The dream also had the conclusion of the TT GO! episode and also Mariana from the Toonzone forums talking about Boomerang changing formats and becoming or merging with Tooncast and RegularCapital mentioning that a news show ended with RS footage.
Also, Stuart Ashen reviewed some action figures in the hotel room he stayed once. Here's the hotel room that appeared on my dream and appeared on one of his videos:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário