Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

And the winner for "Best Dream of 2014" is...

...the one that happened on February 13th, 2014!
I wanted to go to the pool. When I went down the stairs on the building where I live, I noticed some chairs. I found some room while the entire building was listening to a song from a Latin American teen idol. I found lots of red chairs and tables. I said something like "Now I'm in Spain!".
Anyway, I went to the pool and when I came in, it turned into some arcade or something. I played Sonic 2, but it had some blue stars to earn continues. I got 101 rings before I spilled them over. I even washed my hands, and there were some apartments. I said "Is this a cross between an arcade and a mall? Then it must be a dream".
Already at the pool, I noticed that Mermando was there. (How could he appear in the live-action world?) As soon as I've seen him, I turned into a merman. Not a live-action one, an animated one.
Later that day, I went to some weird shop. There was a board game which spoofed Ben 10 in the name and artwork, and it featured a girl. Later I lost my camera and jacket.
It eventually turned into an adventure. I entered some weird building, and in another one, there was a sound when you entered and some box with ecological consumption data turned on. I entered one of the apartments, it took me to the bedroom where the bed was nowhere to be seen. Later I walked a lot, trying to find the way home.
Before the dream ended, I was watching TV.

1 comentário:

  1. I fixed this post's title, however, thanks to something not new, it still says "winnder" in the URL. I already know about this situation.

    ResponderEliminar