Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Mermando and a channel from Cambodia

Happened on January 18th, 2014:
The first dream involved the sequel to the Gravity Falls episode "The Deep End". It was more or less like Mermando's revenge, where he tried to get Mabel. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the end of the story or if Mabel becomes a mermaid or not.
The second dream was when I found some strange channels from foreign lands. At one point, this channel appeared:

They were airing a promo for a Korean drama (they air East Asian dramas on there).
The third dream involved me getting on Toonzone in what looked like a Sonic Advance-ish scenario. I've seen someone write on Cartoons, Dammit, and that story was about someone who had become a merman.

1 comentário:

  1. A few hours after the dream was posted on this blog, TV3 was airing a Korean drama: "Welcome Rain to My Life" (SBS, 2012).

    ResponderEliminar