Search

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

In the waterlogged city in the waterlogged city in the waterlogged city in the waterlogged of Atlantis

Happened on April 8th, 2014. It was one of the weirdest and best dreams of the year:
I was going with my class to the waterlogged city to the waterlogged city to the waterlogged city to the waterlogged city of Atlantis, which is weird for me because:
a) this school trip reminded me of an episode of Phineas and Ferb which deceived me, should have potential for half-hour episode involving merpeople
and b) it was IN MY SCHOOL. A merman came with us (And he was part of our class! And he was walking!) and personally I don't remember seeing anything else, so it seems that it was an exhibit or something.
I like it when dreams like these happen...
Dreams involving mermen in real life, even though it's still the dream world.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário