Search

quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014

Especially when on duty

WARNING: The following post contains reference to the alleged "Supreme Master" Ching Hai.
Before we continue to the dream, here's a little note on Ching Hai:
supreme2.jpg


















This is Supreme Master Ching Hai with a cellphone on her ear, standing next to the logo of her "channel". It was, at one point, the maddest channel on British TV provider SKY. The channel existed from September 7th, 2006 to January 2nd, 2012. In November 2009, Robert Popper considered their news show, Noteworthy News, the oddest news program of all time. It influenced me to do a similar show of the same name (other people have made shows called Noteworthy News) and is the focal point of the first two episodes of my show. The channel was famous for having a huge amount of subtitles on screen. Another one of her ventures, Happy Doggie, was referenced on episode 2. With that being said, onto the dream:
My EPG had a mention of Fish Hooks on Disney Channel, which is odd considering that I can no longer watch. Maybe that was a mix-up with a Russian show called The Fixies (Fiksiki).
The Supreme Master part started when I went to some place near my apartment/building. It had what looked like two people convincing me to switch to her "brainwash organization". I went to the bathroom and I left, then I didn't want to joing Ching Hai's "organization". I had Supreme Master TV on my TV (considering that the channel has ceased to exist almost three years ago at the time of writing and happening) and the number of languages varied between 15 and 20. The Korean subtitles were horizontal, not vertical, according to the dream.
We could see the channel closing down every evening, and like the previous dream, it was another national anthem, cut into half. This time it was the American one, with an announcer saying that the channel would return the following morning.
The Supreme Master bits happily ended and I checked Correio da Manhã's TV supplement. It looked very different this time, it had Zee TV's schedules as well. This is probably a reference to the new look of the schedule pages on TV 7 Dias - in fact, the dream I had last Friday was a bit premunitory. They reviewed the premiere of TT GO!, but that's all I can remember.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário