Search

quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2014

Teletext book

This morning I had one of the most bizarre dreams I have ever had: first I went to the website of an Iranian kids channel that had various sub-channels, one of them aired The Simpsons (what?) while a report on it aired on TVI.
Later I watched something that looked like the TV Offal presenter reading various channel schedules. Later on, I switched off the computer, watched some TV, then I went back to the computer. It was 00:20, oddly enough it was daytime and the computer didn't turn on.
What shocked me is the fact that there was now a teletext book. I only remember the last page of it, a drawing of a TV with some color bars which looked like it was drawn on a chalkboard, with the text "Good night - Don't forget to switch off your set" in Lucida Handwriting.
I could imagine this appearing on a TV channel in the 80s before it closed down.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário