Search

domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

A dream involving the DCAU, a supermarket and my school

Today's dream was a bit nice, yet it had some weird aspects.
I had to do an analysis ofan episode of Teen Titans, again it was a nonsensical episode, like that Slade dream I had back in May. It probably involved a nonsensical DC villain which was shaped like XLR8 from Ben 10 and was colored cyan.
I later escaped from my school to go to a supermarket. I went to a Pingo Doce at some mall, then I tried to go to the elevator and I got in a classroom which looked like my classroom and Gumball's classroom.
Also, let's not forget CN's new look: two concentric circles (probably representing a target), in red, yellow and blue varieties. And one of them had a picture of someone talking about CN HQ in the middle. I think that the yellow one was used.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário